SORRY, THIS MOTORCYCLE IS NOT FOR SALE!
(The £770,000 is a number for the listing order and not a price!)
- This motorcycle is one of 6,515 examples manufactured between 1959 and 1969.
- This Motorcycle joined our Black & White Collection in August 2007.
- Imported from Italy in 1990 by Peter Eacott and remained in his and then his son Geoff's collection until purchased by BWG.
- Restored between 1995 to 1996 by Peter Eacott to original specification.
- This motorcycle finished a mechanical restoration (including an engine re-build) by Richard Boshier in December 2011.
- First registered for road use in the UK with the DVLA in December 2011.
- Top speed is 71mph (115kph).
- We took this motorcycle to the Isle of Man between May 11th to 13th 2012, just before the TT races began, and completed a couple of laps of the 37 mile TT race course. Other than a ten mile post re-build test, it was the first time the motorcycle had been ridden for at least twenty five years! It was fantastic.