- Production number 224.
- Supplied new by Charles Ivey of London on April 19th 1991.
- Only two London owners since new and sold to purchase an Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA.
- Full service history including most old MOT's, tax discs and service invoices.
- Original hand and service books, certificate, car cover and tax disc holder are present.
- Only 1,036 made of which 38 were prototypes.
- Designed by Walter de Silva of Alfa Romeo and assembled by Zagato Design.
- Body constucted of thermoplastic glassfibre panels.
- 16" Speedline split-rim alloy wheels.
- Air conditioning.
- Electric height adjustable suspension.
- 210 Bhp V6 engine.