VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE.
- This Spider joined our Black & White Collection in May 2011 when we purchased it from the previous owner, a lady in Shropshire, who had owned the car for 24 years.
- We sadly sold it in September 2011 to a former director of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club who, due to an unexpected change of circumstances, no longer required the car and sold it back to us after covering only just over 300 miles.
- Manufactured on July 7th 1975 and sold by Alfa Romeo to their dealer in Brescia, Italy on January 20th 1976.
- Originally fitted by the factory with a 1290cc engine, this car has benefitted enormously by having a desirable 1962cc engine fitted, which is believed to have occurred in the 1980's prior to the car's arrival in England.
- Bought by its previous lady owner in June 1987 having been imported into England from Italy in late 1986 and first registered here in January 1987. She purchased the car specifically to tour around Europe with a friend after leaving university with the idea of selling it upon her return. After an enormous road trip visiting most European countries, she returned to England having fallen in love with an Italian (the car!) and continued to keep it for the following 24 years until we purchased it from her. Alfa Romeo cars were very much in the family blood with her brother owning a couple of them.
- After selling the car to the previous owner we fitted an Alfaholics fast road suspension kit along with several other improvements and works. It is photographed here with the suspension kit fitted.
- The car is fitted with a lovely black leather interior with red seat piping and red carpets.
- The condition of the bodywork, interior, and roof are all very good and the car drives superbly.
- Our specialist workshop can carry out similar works to your car whether it was purchased from us or not. Please enquire as to how we can help you get the most out of your classic Alfa Romeo.