- This 2600 Berlina joined our Black & White Collection in November 2010 at 63,400 kilometres (39,400 miles) when we purchased it in Holland, and was sadly sold in May 2011 at 63,500 kilometres.
- Manufactured on November 12th 1965 and sold by Alfa Romeo to their dealer in Genoa, Italy, on February 5th 1966.
- First registered for road use in Italy on February 10th 1966 as GE-278429.
- Imported into and registered in Holland in September 1994 as DL-05-25.
- Registered for road use in the UK by us in February 2011.
- This is an extremely rare car as only 2,069 were manufactured between 1961 and 1968, and it is expected that only about seventy five remain in the world. This is believed to be one of only four examples in the UK and the only one here in running condition.
- The engine is a 2,584cc double Solex carburettor equipped straight six twin-cam unit delivering 130 Bhp.
- Previously registered in Italy as GE-278429 and Holland as DL-05-25.